Friday, March 6, 2009

iGoggle

What is amazing to me is the vast amount of time and effort has gone into creating all the applications that are available at Google. Not just Google earth, Google map, Google documents but the many templates available and selections for customization. There are thousands of options available for making Google exactly what you want it to be. It scares me a bit to see the thousands of games available as well. I suppose if you add these to your home computer no one will know how you spend your time, but at work, these additions could cause a serious drop in productivity!
I love Google map and use it because I am seriously geographically challenged - as my family and friends will attest.
At the present time sharing documents isn't something I've had to do but it could be quite helpful in a team situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment